Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easter Road (Hibernian v Rangers)

Approaching the ground via Albion Road. It turned out my camera got switched on inside my bag and when I took it out to take some pictures the battery was almost down. I still managed to take a few pictures even though some did not turn out as good as I had hoped.


The Famous Five (North) Stand seen from outside the ground. Easter Road was the only SPL ground I had not visited yet.


The South Stand housing the Rangers fans.


The West Stand.


The Famous Five (North) Stand.


Taken from our 'seats' in the East Stand, or more accurately taken whilst standing on the seat of the guy in front me. Probably my favourite stand of all the current SPL grounds.


Wednesday 13th May 2009
Scottish Premier League
Hibernian 1 Rangers 1
Hibernian: Riordan 41.
Rangers: Novo 80.
Att: 13,765
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetMsn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free My Ping in TotalPing.com
Feedage Grade B rated
Preview on Feedage: sport Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki