Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hiatus



Sorry for the 2 month break. Actually I had lost my mood on blogging for that period. Nothing much actually happened, except for Dec 23. 


Here's where I went. I flew back from Kuala Lumpur to Tawau at November 28, and my life pace had freezed right over here.

I can't really update a lot due to the slow Digi Broadband upstairs in my room, but ever since I changed my house's Streamyx into a WiFi area, I am able to surf the Web faster without fighting for the main laptop here.


What happened in Dec 23 to me was 2 great fellowships during the noon and the night. I spent a good lunch with my schoolmates and my ex-cell members that night in Olive. 


Let the pictures tell the story. (pictures will be uploaded) You can spot the differences of image quality as I used the Nikon D80 and the Sony NEX-5 for the occasions. 


You can see the differences between the 2 cameras - My Nikon D80 and my Sony NEX-5. Obviously the Sony NEX-5 has a better image quality. 
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetMsn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free My Ping in TotalPing.com
Feedage Grade B rated
Preview on Feedage: sport Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki